On days when the employee didn't work due to company reasons, 60% or more of the average wage must be paid as an allowance.
- Closed due to intentional reasons or faults of the company
- Closed due to financial difficulties
- Closed due to lack of materials
- Closed due to mechanical defects, lack, inspections, etc. in equipment and/or factories
- Closed due to their not being enough work for the number of employees
- Operation suspension (all or part) due to lack of working capital
- Closed due to financial difficulties of the parent company
- When the company is closed due to a strike of a union which the worker does not belong
- Closed due to insufficient supply of fuel such as electricity, power saving in summer, etc.
Links of Keywords
Others (Note,important Points, Points)
★ The leave allowance is taxed as salary income.
★ As a concrete example: "If the company makes you take leave when it is difficult to secure a job" "A period of leave that the worker was suspended from prior to dismissal" "Employees who are suspected of being infected with an infectious disease will be taken off work at the company's own judgement (excluding those who are actually infected)."