Managers and Supervisors
These are defined as people who are in an integrated management position regarding the determination of working conditions and other labor management regulations within the company.
The title "manager" is not synonymous with the manager and supervisor, and is judged by considering the actual situation as well as the following judgment factors.
- A person who is in an integrated position with the management regarding determination of working conditions and other labor management regulations
- They may be required to work beyond the standard regulations regarding working hours, breaks, holidays, etc. because they are deemed to have important job content
- Having important responsibilities and authority
- The actual working style does not fit into the standard regulations such as working hours, etc.
- Wages, etc. must be treated appropriately for their superior position/added responsibility.
Laws that do not apply
Overtime work, work on days off (Excluding working at late night)
Late night work