Specific Reason Recipients
Those who are not eligible for Specific Qualified Recipients and they had to leave their jobs due to bankruptcy, dismissal, etc. without having time to prepare for reemployment.
- A person who has left the job due to the expiration of the fixed-term employment contract and the lack of renewal of the employment contract.
- Other justifications
① Persons who have left their jobs due to lack of physical strength, physical and mental disabilities, illness, injury, diminished visual acuity, diminished hearing, diminished tactile sensation, etc.
② Persons who have left their jobs due to pregnancy, childbirth, childcare, etc. and have received measures to extend the period of receiving benefits under Article 20, Paragraph 1 of the Employment Insurance Law.
③ If you are forced to leave your job to support your father or mother due to death, illness, injury, etc. of your father or mother. Or a person who has left the job due to a sudden change in family circumstances, such as when a relative who needs constant care is forced to leave the job due to illness, injury, etc.
④ Persons who have left their jobs due to difficulty in living separately from their spouse or relatives to be supported
⑤ Persons who have left their jobs due to the inability or difficulty of commuting due to the following reasons
(1) Change of address due to marriage
(2) Use of nursery schools and other similar facilities for childcare, or request for childcare to relatives, etc.
(3) Relocation of offices to places where commuting is difficult
(4) Being forced to relocate your address or place of residence against your will
(5) Abolition of railways, tracks, buses and other transportation facilities or change of operating hours, etc.
(6) Avoiding separation due to transfer or secondment due to the order of the employer
(7) Avoiding separation due to transfer or secondment of spouse's business owner or reemployment of spouse
(8) Persons who have left their jobs in response to the recruitment of voluntary retirees due to personnel reduction due to corporate development that does not fall under the "specified recipients range"
Hello work will complete the application after they have listened to both the employees and the company's opinion on the matter. Hello work might ask you for a Separation Notice, This contract depends on the reasons why you left the job, work regulations, notifications from the company, etc.
Links of Keywords
Others (Note,important Points, Points)
If an employee or employer are recorded lying, they may be asked to return the money and even be accused of fraud.