Revocation of Status of Residence
Your residency status can be cancelled if you receive your landing permit stamp, etc. by deception or other wrongful means, or if you have not performed the original activities based on your status of residence for a certain period of time.
Residence due to false declaration:
- Illegal entry/an illegal landing in the country
- Forgery of documents
- Special permission to stay due to false declaration
Suspension of activities without a justifiable reason
- Activities according to the status of residence have been suspended for more than 3 months without any justifiable reason.
- Spouse activity has been suspended for more than 6 months without any justifiable reason.
Violation of notification obligation of residence without justifiable reason
- New medium to long-term residents who do not report their address within 90 days (No. 8)
- Medium to long-term residents who have moved and do not report their new address within 90 days (No. 9).
- Notification of false residence
Links of Keywords
Others (Note,important Points, Points)
★ Even if the reason for revocation of status is met, the status of residence will not be revoked if there is a "justifiable reason".